Drive-In Pallet Rack
Optimize Space with Drive-In Pallet Racking.
Ideal for LIFO product rotation of large volume, low-rotation, single SKU items; drive-in can free up to 35% of the floor space required by standard racking while storing 75% more pallets.
The system is designed with a single fork truck loading and unloading opening which frees up valuable warehouse space and decreases storage and retrieval times.
An ideal drive-in system requirement has a total pallet count of at least 4 full bays x the depth of each bay in order to achieve efficient inventory rotation.
Is drive-in rack right for you? Here is a list of the major advantages:
- Increased storage in smaller footprint
- Less space required for aisles & fork truck access
- Deep-lane, single SKU storage
- LIFO inventory control of long shelf-life, non-stackable goods
- Functional in ambient, cold store and freezer environments
- Manufactured to withstand fork-truck abuse
- Prevents product damage vs stacking