Fabric Doors: Turbo-Seal® Freezer
The Weather Inside is Frightful, but That’s How We Like It
Cold storage and freezer businesses measure success by degrees. The Turbo-Seal Freezer rolling door is a reliable asset in the fight to keep things on ice.
Designed with a tight, full perimeter seal and opening speeds of up to 100 inches per second, the loss of cool air is minimized and productivity is increased.
Frost build-up is prevented with heated side columns and an internal defrost system built into the door design.
Ideal for cold-store and freezer operations: food manufacturing, beverage, grocery
- Available up to 10′ wide x 14′ high
- Opens at up to 100” per second
- Improves traffic flow and environmental control
- Counterweighted design reduces motor wear
- Reduces frost build-up
- Lowers energy costs, improves productivity
- Low-profile design
- Fork truck impact resistant
For information on additional features, options and benefits, contact E-Distribution.