Achieving greater inventory density in a smaller footprint, while also making it pick- and put-friendly may sound like a big challenge… and that’s because it is a big challenge. Our message today is don’t go it alone! Choose the team that has successfully tackled this and other difficult material handling projects to guide our customers to success.
The E-Distribution team has helped customers cost-effectively expand and reclaim inefficiently used warehouse space and assets. Part remodel, part expansion, the Martin Bros case study is a great example of cost-effective solutions for improving productivity while using labor, space and resources more efficiently.
Our unique approach is to use existing materials such as pallet racking, conveyor systems and equipment wherever possible. We integrate new elements, whether material handling or operational, to create a cohesive, highly functioning facility that meets your needs.
Review our Case Study and you’ll see our solution building at work. Then give us a call. Let’s sit down and discuss what challenges you’re facing. Together we ‘ll identify the best budget-conscious, productive plan to meet your needs.
E-Distribution specializes in:
- Pallet Racking – Order new & pre-owned, structural & roll-formed pallet rack and accessories
- Expert Systems Design – Rely on our experienced team of systems engineers to solve your warehousing challenges
- Experienced Integration – Seamless project management integration using a trusted network of manufacturers and suppliers
- Installation – First-class installation via our recent acquisition of Applied Warehouse Systems
- Custom fabricated warehouse safety equipment